Dancing Pizza

One cold winter’s night, the wind was howling up Thomas Street where I have a little pizza shop called Red Poohs Wild Fire Pizza. As the last customer stepped into the cold night, I said goodbye and I locked the door behind him.
First, I cleaned up the tables and counted the till. Then I found a menu that I thought I could jazz up a bit, I needed to come up with an idea for a new pizza.
I happily walked over to my computer to start work, I thought it would be a long night so I walked into the kitchen and I grabbed myself a coffee, I went back to my desk to start work, my eyes grew really heavy while I took a sip of my
coffee.
All of a sudden, a dancing pizza jumped out of my computer screen, the silly pizza just keep dancing and started dancing to the Nutbush. It really did smell YUMMY! It was flicking pizza toppings all over my restaurant such as ice-cream, chocolate, coconut, caramel topping and ham, It was turning my shop into a pig sty and slid under the door doing cartwheels down the street, It was making a lot of fuss and chaos. People were coming out of their houses yelling and screaming, ‘Stop that pizza!’ ‘It is turning our street into a tip' they were going bonkers about the mess.
Just as I heard a knock on my door, I rubbed my eyes, the last customer had left his snotty hankie behind.
The dancing pizza must have been a dream! The shop was spotless and clean, an Ice-cream pizza, now that’s an idea!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!