Vector's Life

Vector is a nano-bug. You may think “there's no such thing as nano-bug.” Well you're wrong. So, here’s Vectors story.

Vector separated from his family after he was born, but he didn't depart from his closest brother Jordan! Vector and Jordan got tired of just living inside a brick in the middle of a construction site, so they decided to go to the city on Monday.

Monday came, Vector and Jordan got out of bed. They packed up and set off. When they got to the city they saw buildings, birds, pavement and of course humans. Vector thought a second and said “That food looks yucky and these big things with a second layer of skin look fat.” “Agreed!” replied Jordan.

The two brothers walked along the city for a bit then Vector knew what the things were, they were called humans. ”I just noticed that everyone is a bit sad.”
“Me too.”
“ You know what Jordan?”
“What?”
“I would like to go home”
“Me too”.

When they got home they had some gravel and rubble and had a little chat. “It was nice to get out today” said Vector “ Your right vector!” agreed Jordan. “It’s getting late..let’s go to bed Jordan.” said Vector. In bed Vector asked “So Jordan, are you happy being a nano-bug and not a human?”
“Yeah.. The city was horrible Vector”

the end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!