Magic Carpet

There I was zooming up, up, up into the big blue sky. I was on my new magnificent magic flying carpet that I had just bought. The view from up there was nothing but amazing. Then I had suddenly remembered something.
When I bought the carpet the lady at the store said,
“Don’t ride it for more than 12 hours a day’’ I wondered why but I decided to listen to her just in case. When I got home my two brothers waiting for me.
“Can we ride that’’ they asked “tomorrow’’ I said because I had already ridden on it for 11 hours and 50 minuets. “Ahww’’ they said at the same time. When the family was sound asleep my two brothers crept out of bed down the stairs and out the door.
Then they hopped onto MY magic carpet! They were having so much fun until 10 minuets later the carpet shook then it flew away out of control with my brothers on it!
When I woke up I noticed my brothers and my magic carpet missing! This could only mean one thing my brothers were on MY magic carpet and it was over 12 hours!
I had to find them I rushed out of the house and asked,
“Have you seen two 6 year old boys?’’ but every one shook their heads I was feeling worried when suddenly I saw something flying towards me! It was my two brothers on my flying carpet.
I was very happy to see them and they never made the same mistake ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!