The Path Of Doom

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

There was an eleven-year-old boy called James. His brother was called David. James’ mother has died, leaving his father Neil Armstrong. They are constantly moving. They live in a spaceship.
Three years later, their spaceship always being attacked by invincible parasites. After half a year of being attacked by the parasites, David wanted to find the person behind the parasite attacks. David left to find the source of the parasite attacks. He left using the escape pod. Sadly, David never came back.
After two years, David still didn’t come back. James went off to find David. This left their father on his own.
James left his father, unaware that he might die. He found a tunnel. “Surely my brother is in here,” he thought. He was right. He heard his threatened brother squawking for
assistance. He went into the tunnel. The tunnel split into two. He thought hard to choose. He finally decided to go the left way. There he was. David. Locked up in chains. The enemy held him captive. “Ha ha ha!” laughed the enemy. “I have your brother. Kill your father or he will die!”
Using his knowledge of hypnotism, he managed to get the enemy to fall asleep. He then proceeded to get his knife. He cut David’s chains. Suddenly, the trance was broken and the enemy woke up! James remembered that David knew Kung Fu. “KUNG FU FEVER!” David screamed. “Yeah! Go David!” He shouted.
After David Finished off the enemy, they set off home. As they set off home, they saw their Dad! Now, this was the happiest moment in their family history!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!