War

Bang! Bang! Watch out, duck, ok clear go, go, go. All I could hear was Bang! Bang! I could feel my ears ringing, there was blood everywhere, everybody was crying. I started to run back to base. Bang! I had been shot the pain was excruciating, I instantly fell to the ground. I woke up in a dark room “open”, said a Japanese soldier.
He pulled me out of the room. “Stand”, yelled the soldier. “Kneel” screamed the soldier. Suddenly the pain was even more excruciating, I screamed...
The soldier whipped me so hard that the pain is still there, people say that you can’t escape but they are wrong. I need to get out of here I need an escape plan, but it was going to have to be a good one. I can’t stop staring at the gates it is almost like they’re calling me. I must be going crazy.
Ok I’ve got it, my plan is going to pan out like this. I was going to run through the gates, then I was going to get on one of the emergency boats and start to paddle.
I can’t believe I am doing this but the time it’s here. Time for freedom! “Runnnnn”, I screamed. I just made it through the gates, I am now in the boat and I start to paddle....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!