The Haunted House

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

One stormy night in a haunted house Sam, Tyler and Max were searching for the lost treasure. They looked and looked but did not find anything.
After a while Max said, “there is something here.” There was a small cave hidden. They were surprised and gasped! Max, Sam and Tyler went inside the cave where zombies were hiding and soon they rise-up at them and kept on coming. Max was scared and terrified. Tyler was thinking that why this cave was hidden. Tyler had figured this cave was hidden because zombies were trying to protect something. They started running away from the zombies and had to face their most difficult problem yet. The walls had started crashing at each other. Max screamed out loud for help when he saw a big sand storm was rolling towards them. Tyler, Sam and Max were buried in the sand. Max managed to come out the sand but his friends were still stuck in the sand. Max screamed! “Where are you?” He saw Tyler screaming and got him out. Sam was the only one missing then. Eventually Max and Tyler managed to rescue Sam. They were so happy to see each other safe. They started walking again inside the dark cave until they found a giant treasure chest at the end of the cave.
Message: Never give up and always hope for the best.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!