My Favourite Game

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

It all started when I was relaxing on my bean bag enjoying my favourite game, Subway Surfs. I have always played it, and it’s my favourite game. But this was the first time something strange had happened. I heard a loud sound. It felt like the house was about to fall on me. Lightning appeared from my lap top, I was shocked as I quickly shoved the laptop on the bed and moved back. But before I could do something I was pulled into the laptop. When I opened my eyes I found myself on a train. The whole place seemed amazing. I was in the game. I saw a girl coming towards me. It was Tricky. As she came close, she said, “Hey Jake,” I couldn’t believe it. Suddenly I heard an announcement. “You have five minutes to get yourself in your positions.” I looked around and saw all of the characters getting in line, there were thousands of each characters and they all had their own lines of characters. I was stunned. I saw another one of me saying, “hurry up, the games are going to start.” I followed him to our line. Everyone was
running exactly the same way you run in the game, people getting hit on the trains flying in the air, it was amazing. Now it was my turn. I started running and as I was running I couldn’t control myself. I could only move when the person who was playing moved me. The person that was playing me was really bad, I kept on falling and tripping over, by the time the person had stopped playing, I was exhausted. Now it was time for me to get out of there. I had to find out how. When I was looking around to find my way back I saw a dog and when it saw me it started chasing me. I started to run fast and then I fell in a deep hole. My heart was beating faster and as I fell in there I landed on a soft teddy bear, my heart slowed down as I relaxed. The place looked really nice. It had a huge pink bed, dressing table, lots of clothes in an open cupboard and lots of cool toys. Then I saw Tricky coming towards me. She said, “I told the dog to chase you to here, now tell me who are you?” I replied, “ah, I am Jake from this game.” I was really nervous. “If you are from the game then why do you have a tattoo on your hand?” I froze and told her the truth. She said, “You must get out of here before anyone finds out. If they do find out they will kill you!” Is there any way of getting out?” I asked. “Yes, she said, you have to eat this magic chocolate and it will take you back in two days and you will still remember everything. You have to promise me that you won’t tell anyone.” I quickly ate it as I thanked her. I was back at my house in front of the TV.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!