Ghosts Don't Exist

I have never seen a ghost and never will, so from now on in, I strongly disbelieve that ghosts are real. Like. My brother says that ghost are real. Ok, maybe my big brother use to say they existed to try to scare me. He would say that every time he tried to go to sleep as a kid, at the stroke of midnight, there was a loud crack and from his closet and a large, black shadow lay on the floor looking like a huge monster. Something or someone would burst through the closet door. The ghost would jump on his bed like a mad man wearing a black mask and cape and red gleaming eyes glowing like fire. My brother would stare at in cold fear. I still don’t believe this garbage at all, it’s completely fake.
I just keep a baseball bat underneath my pillow every night just in case something happens to me too. I still get spooked by him and mum thinks I’m crazy, besides, they can’t be alive.
Ha, Ha, ha, don’t worry about that or should you?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!