Happy Halloween!

“Happy Halloween!” the next door neighbours shout.
“Why hello, I’ll go get Lizzy for you,” said Lizzy’s mum.
“Lizzy!”
“Yeah!” she answered. “Mum, look I’m a ghost, see.”
Her mother was very surprised but she wondered where her son, Jylan was.
“He’s upstairs,” Lizzy’s older sister said, butting in.
“Ok, thank-you,” the mum answered.
“Lizzy and Milky, my warning is, do not go to the house at the far end of the street alright?”
“Alright!” Lizzy answered with a smile.
“Hey look, this is the oldest house in the street, come on,” said Milky.
“No, my mum said not too, remember?”
“Boo hoo,” said Milky, “who cares what mum said, now let’s go.”
Lizzy’s spine tingled in a sharp pain in her lower back.
“Help! cried a voice, it sounded like Milky.
“You will be mine!” a random voice shouted in mid air.
“No! Where did you take him?” Lizzy shouted.
“Woof Woof, ha ha ha ha, you will never find him now and you will be next my pretty hahaha.”
“No!”
The next thing Lizzy knew was that she fainted. She was the only one left.
“Hello, mum, dad, where are you? I think I’m just going to go home…”
Until, ‘Grrrr…’
Bang! Snap! Lizzy is fighting back. Boom! The strange creature was on the floor. Lizzy, even though she was religious, grabbed the first thing she saw and started beating the creature and then it disappeared and all the people came back, but where is Milky!”
“I am over here, I’m stuck.” Pop! “Thank-you!” Milky shouted. “1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 group hug!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!