Magic Ballerina Shoes

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful Princess, her name was Crakey and she love ballet dancing.
One day she found some lovely ballerina shoes but they were not just any ballerina shoes, they were magic ballerina shoes. She put the magic ballerina shoes on and started dancing more beautifully then others.
One day she found a rainbow Pegasus but she can’t touch the Pegasus so she grabs a carrot and leaves the carrot on the ground. She looks at the carrot and the carrot was gone! The Pegasus was hiding in the tree. Princess Crakey is trying to touch him, “Come on, I’m not going to hurt you,” she said.
The Pegasus came out. She gave him some more carrots. “Are you hurt?” said the Princess; the Pegasus was hurt on his legs.
She took him to the castle and the King and the Queen were sitting on the chair.
The Queen said, “What’s that over there?”
“I don’t know?” said the King.
“Hello mother and father.”
“Hello my dear and what is that over there?”
“It’s a rainbow Pegasus father.”
“What! A rainbow Pegasus?”
“Yes father and can I take care of him?”
“Yes, but only until the pain it gone.”
“Ok father,” and she took the Pegasus to her bedroom. She made a big bed for him to sleep in. That night, she saw a red eye. She walked over there and it was a cute rabbit! The rabbit has blue eyes and a white body. The Princess took care of them both.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!