Day With The Dolphins

It was the school holidays. My family and me decided to go to Hawaii. We went on ship. It was huge and white and it was called ‘The Jet Star.’
In eleven hours we arrived. I went surfing straight away. I wasn’t that good at it! I fell in! Three nice dolphins named Tom, Jim and Sally saved me.
They took me to their home under the sea. They taught me how to swim and make friends with other fish. We played games, ate food and read books in the sea library. We bought toys from the sea shop too. We talked together and played cards and played in the sea park.
Later we went to the sea restaurant and ate fish and chips. It was delicious! Then we went to watch sea soccer. Their favourite team was ‘The Octopuses.’ They won so we were all happy.
I was sad when I had to leave. I said goodbye and the dolphins took me back to the shore. When I was back on ‘The Jet Star’ I tried to tell my family but they didn’t believe me.
It doesn’t matter because I had the best day of my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!