The Tales Of Princess Grumpy

These stories are based on real life. I get the ideas from day to day life with my 3 ½ year old sister. So, our stories begin;
One day Princess Grumpy lay peacefully asleep in her royal cot. She wasn’t really a ‘princess’ but she was really grumpy. Suddenly she woke up. She started screaming for her mother to get her a bottle of milk! Which her mother said no to and said to say please. But she didn’t, so she didn’t’ get any. Soon enough her mother finally got her ready and they set of for daycare.
When they got to daycare she started crying again. But when she saw Diane (who was the only one who could calm her down and was the top carer there) she stopped immediately and ran to hug her.
After Princess Grumpy was taken home by her mother she went to play in her room. Her mother had no idea what she was doing. So when her mother went to get her ready for dinner she almost fainted! It was a mess. There were toys strewn all over the floor and her clothes were everywhere. She had been shopping!
Even though she didn’t really go shopping she liked to think she did. She also thought it was fun! But her mother didn’t. She was fuming with anger with the princess! When they sat down for dinner (which was salmon. Her favorite) Princess Grumpy demanded ice-cream! She yelled and yelled and yelled but her mother didn’t give it to her. Eventually her mother said to say the magic word. Soon enough the princess was too tired to carry on so she said please.
Later on, after she had had a bath, which was a disaster because the princess rubbed soap in her eyes, she went to bed and demanded a story (which she got very reluctantly by her mother.) But soon enough she was asleep. Only to wake up again at mid night and start screaming for another bottle of milk.
These stories are moral stories. The moral in this story is that if you want something you have to ask nicely.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!