The Revenge For The Demolished Village

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Screams from utter chaos came from the little village hidden in the forest. The raiding group came storming in the peaceful village settling in for lunch using weird ways to slaughter many people with their guns. Every one tried to escape but that left other people trampled and wounded so badly they could not run away. The people they caught were sent to a campsite where they were captive prisoners and slaves.

One very fortunate boy named Jack was not found and was alive but unconscious. After a few hours Jack woke up seeing what was left of his village and his home. He was sadder than a person whose whole family died. He wandered around the village remembering the horrific scenes of what had happened to his friends and his home.

Suddenly there was rustling noises from a bush close by and out jumped another boy. “Hi my name is Dilan what’s your name” shouted Dilan

“My n-name is J-Jack” stuttered Jack

“Do you want to help me find and rescue our village?” asked Jack

“Yeah let’s do it, oh and their camp is at the river!” cried Dilan

The two boy set out on trip to the local river to stop the raiders. They crept silently to a nearby camp smuggling as many weapons as possible and the sneaked out. They hid in trench that was made by Jack a few years ago.

“Now we fight back” whispered Jack. BANG! BAM! BOOM! Went the grenades they stole from the raiders. When the raiders knew they were getting attacked they quickly got their gear and started to fight back.

Eventually the two boys were caught. “How dare you fight us with our own weapons you absent minded fools!” shouted the general who madder than a lion who was poked many times with a stick. The ferocious general sent them out and turned them into prisoners locked in a small cage.

After a few days in prison a guard came up to them and whispered to them “Look you kids are amazing I’ll save your whole village but you need to launch another attack got it” “Ok agreed” whispered the kids. At the dead of night the guard silently secretly slipped into the prison and freed everybody.

Eventually they gathered enough weaponry to launch an enormous attack enough to destroy the whole entire camp. The next morning they launched a massive miserable mayhem causing attack. They were able to demolish the whole camp.

Just as they were about to go, Dilan pulled out his pistol and said hands up to Jack. “Hey what are you doing?” “It’s finally my time to shine and I will not let you take any of my credit.” BANG Dilan shot the gun. The friendly guard dived in front of Jack and saved him just in time.
“What have you done” cried Jack as a tears streamed down his face. Jack killed Dilan with a grenade and moved on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!