I LOVE READING

Once upon a hill top there lived a little girl called Matilda she loved reading. She read all night and all morning. She refused to go to school because she was always reading. She hated school and she hated basketball. One day her Mum booked her in for basketball then Matilda started to like basketball her mum was so happy and proud that her daughter liked something other then reading until she realised that she had to read the rules to players every session and then was free to read!3 years later..... Matilda started reading club and was still doing basketball she was now 11 and had to read different rules each year, then when she turned 18 she made a library and had a boyfriend that loved reading almost as much as she did! as she got older she got married at the library and had 3 kids that all loved reading! They grow up to be just like their mother!
and that is the end of the story of reading!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!