Vampire Vs Zombies 2 (start)

"Hayden get Colby out of here" ordered Kyle sheathing his blades. Hayden grabbed Colby and ran towards the open grasslands. Kyle came out of the tree line and met up with Hayden and Colby.
"It's getting to hard to resist" said Hayden to Kyle. Hayden fangs slid out and he lunged at Colby. Colby spread his arms and the wind around Hayden stopped suddenly. Colby had made it so Hayden's air passage was blocked. Hayden chocked and stumbled to the ground.
"Colby that's enough" called Kyle pulling his arms to his sides. Hayden stopped chocking and stood up eyes red. Kyle walked over to Hayden. He stuck out his hand and Hayden took it. Hayden's eyes went back to normal then red again. He tightened his grip on Kyle's hand. He threw Kyle over his shoulder. Kyle hit the ground and groaned. Colby saw that Kyle wouldn't get up. Hayden turned and looked at Colby. He smiled showing two big fangs sliding out of his gums.
"Hhhhhhayden don't do it please" chocked Colby backing away. Hayden licked his lips and charged. Colby cried out turned and ran. Hayden caught up to Colby in seconds and pounced on him. Digging his fangs into his shoulder. Colby screamed as the venom went into him. Kyle recovered from the fall got up and sprinted towards Hayden kicking in the process. His aim was true and Hayden went flying towards the trees. Colby's body was having a spasm as the venom worked through him. Kyle dropped down next to and slid his fangs into the puncture wound. He sucked out all the venom and Put blood back in. Colby face went from sheets of white to back to normal. Kyle took his fangs and nodded at Colby. Colby let out a sigh and fell asleep. Hayden came Back normal than ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!