Fangs

The leaves hit my face as I followed her through the hedge. When I got through I saw her. Her hair was long and raven black, her eyes like a bloodbath, her skin paler than snow. Teeth as white as pearls and a smile that could kill. She stood drinking cranberry juice through a straw and waiting for me. I walked towards her. I felt ugly with my dirty blonde hair and Paris Green and olive drab eyes. Behind me was a boy who had the same black hair and pale skin, but with bright red eyes. His teeth were stranger though, like fangs. They stalked towards me, they did something that made me lose consciousness. I woke up on the floor. The two people stood leaning against each other. Both sipping cranberry juice.
"Hello?" I called out
They stood beside me quicker than the flash.
"Who are you?" I asked
"Vaa and Vlad," the girl said
"And you are what?"
"Vampires, now you are too,"
"I'm sorry? I'm a vampire?"
"Yes, well now we need you to help us find the wolf,"
"The wolf?"
"Yes the vampwolf, a deadly vampire who has been feeding information to the slayers, find them and bring them to us,"
"Um, sure,"
I walked off. Please be an easy mission. I had trained my whole life for vampire life. I hoped.
Weeks but nothing. They had found her without my help. They killed me for never figuring it out. I died because someone had hidden so well and they gave me a few days. Before I died I cursed all vampires. Now garlic will kill along with metal stakes. So now I say goodbye for Death will figure out what's happening if I don't leave. But I died. Vampires are the deadly reason why I died. Never trust vampires.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!