My School Sea World Trip

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Clang! Bang! Awwww. It just isn’t fair that we can’t go swimming or on the rides. I was at Sea World. I was on an excursion, and it was recess lunch, and I was so upset because I had just found out both that . . . I wasn’t allowed on the rides or to go swimming and on top of that, I wasn’t even in my own teacher’s group. All of the Grade 1 classes were with our class too. Our class is really, really, really lucky though because I am in a 1/2/3 class. I am in between and I am in Grade 2.

We are about to sit down to watch ‘Fish Detectives’ and it is known as a funny seal show. I love seals. They are so cute. Later on we are going to watch the Dolphin Show.

Here I am three hours later about to die of boredom because we are sitting at a long, grey little table while I slowly crunch on my biscuits. My teacher, Miss Blom, looks VERY happy and contented! Most of my classmates were looking like they could die of boredom too! Luckily we are now going to the dolphin show! I can’t wait!

My friends and I are so excited! “Hey Tiara” one of them yells happily. “Don’t you just love dolphins?” “Yes, I do!” I shout back. Suddenly I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Today ISN’T boring. It’s just the angle I am looking at it from is different. Today is WONDERFUL! As I watch the dolphins fly through the air, my stomach relaxes. I feel so happy as my eyes see one of my favourite animals, the dolphin (fly through the air doing flips and all sorts of tricks). I don’t think I have ever been happier!

Now the show is ending. We are off to see the penguins. I just love penguins. I love the shiny, adorable, sparkly eyes. Their cute little body that looks like it’s wearing a little tuxedo suit. Everything about it is beautiful.

Now it is time to go home. Slowly I walk onto the bus. Today has been WONDERFULLY PERFECT!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!