Dare To Dream

I don’t get it.

Why does this happen to me and not anybody else?

Why am I the only one?

I walk into the place where my nightmares come to life. My gut is telling me to run as far away as my legs will take me; but I don’t. Maybe if I changed my image, and fit the ‘look’ I would be treated as an equal…..Dreams.


One day, my dreams will come true, according to my parents; I seriously doubt it though. I wish I looked more like them, so that I would fit in with the crowd. I want to be myself, but me is not good enough for everyone else.

I take a turn and head for my homeroom, and thats when I see them. The people that take me on a rollercoaster to hell, everyday since the beginning. A twisted nightmare I will never escape. They go around and taunt and bully everyone that isn’t classified as ‘perfect’, and I just happen to be one of those unfortunate victims.


They have stripped me of everything, leaving only my soul and pain. They have no idea what it is like to be an outcast, and they never will. This is my life….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!