Pain

The pain I feel within is worse than anything I've ever felt. It stabs me deep into my heart. It makes me not want to think any longer. I want, with all my heart, to forget. Forget each and every one of those times that caused me pain to think of. All those memories that haunt me in everything I do. It's making it difficult to live; everything reminds me of something painful. I yearn for it all to go away. I desire to leave my existence behind and be someone else, go someplace else. Places, objects, and people, they hold too many memories, I can't stand it. Each day I think about all these things and their affects on me. It's hard to go on. I don't want to cry each night any longer. It's hard to find a reason to go on, a reason to live. When all has gone wrong, everything has caused me pain.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!