Bad Guy

Who is the bad guy? I am wondering is it me or you is it everyone or no one? Maybe if we do something unacceptable we are the bad guys. Oh no what is my mum going to think will she kick me out of the house or treat me as a slave? Right now I got to not think about the bad guys and turn on the TV. Yes I am watching my favorite show Adventure Time but now again I see more bad guys. Its best to turn it off and talk to mum, here goes nothing. Hey mum I got one thing on my mind that is really bugging me. Now my mum said what is bugging me so I had to explain every single detail so she will understand.

So when I went to the zoo and put a snake down Lucy's top I didn't mean it then, when I pretended there was a fire and I was unconscious, and i said all the rude comments about you i really didn't mean anything that meant i am not the bad guy.

Luckily I really thought I would be a slave but it turns out my mum loves me even if I’m not or am a bad guy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!