Jack And The Bananas By William Casey

Jack and his bananas!
Once there was a young boy named jack that loved bananas. He ate bananas for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not only that he slept with them and he took them everywhere he went. HE REALLY LOVES BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was an old evil apple lover who had an evil plan to create a banana ARMY! So one night as jack was sleeping with his banana the evil apple lover came into his room and BAM!!! The evil man cursed him .So when he touched a banana it would turn into an evil minion. It would join other cursed bananas to create an evil banana army.

So after Jack touched 5 bananas he realised if he did it again the same will happen. (He touched the bananas 5 times to make sure)Then he locked everything up so nothing could get in or out! After that he touched all the bananas he had but they couldn’t get out. So instead of the apple lover having an army Jack will have an army of his favroute food bananas!

That evening Jack travelled to England to stop the evil old man. When he arrived he could see the evil man only had 6 bananas and Jack had 56 bananas. (Jack has now outnumbered the man) As the battle started they attacked each other furiously. It was a dangerous and fearsome battle. Soon Jack discovered that the old man was just a robot because sparks where coming out of him. Then he wondered why his stomach was empty because he ate 172 bananas yesterday. It was because in the curse the old evil apple lover got the bananas out of his tummy and made them into minions. After Jack defeated the robot, he took is bananas out to go search for the real evil man.
PART 2
England gave Jack enough many so he could travel the world (because he saved England).Of course the last place he looked he was there. In Paris! So they fought till the very end and then out of nowhere 9 apples came running in! But the evil man was too hungry he ate his minions then he fell asleep because he forgot if someone touches them the fall to sleep then Jack throe a bananrang at the apple lover .Then he died. But when he died something pooped out and the thing (tracking device) went on Jacks back.
And now every evil villain can now track him down and get information on him.
TO BE CONTINUED....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!