Vampires In Lolly Land

If you went to Scotland, got a boat and travelled exactly 60 degrees west for 61 days, you would find an entire land of candy. A few more minutes of travelling forwards and you would find a village of toffee houses. The village was called Toffee Town and there were 609 gingerbread men living there. There were trees and bushes of cotton candy with spearmint grass. The carts were made out of mars bars and the wheels were oreos. This was the most peaceful village in Candy Land.
“Aaaggggggghhh!!!” A scream rang across Toffee Town. It came from the… “Dentists,” the man moaned as he walked out of the dentist’s door. His name was Vince and he was a vampire. Vince had just had both his fangs pulled out because he had eaten too much candy and rotted his teeth. Suddenly Vince had an idea. “I am going to blow up the dentist!” he said with an evil glint in his eye.
A week later, Vince came back to the dentist. In a box, he had $10,000 worth of explosives. He put the box at the door as well as a note saying ‘HAVE FUN’. He threw a match on the box and ran away. Three minutes later, ten cop cars screeched to a stop in front of what was left of the dentists. All that was left, was the note. One of the cops picked up the note and sighed. “Vince,” he whispered, “Let’s go get him.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!