Dan In Trouble


Dan in Trouble
One day at school, it was a beautiful day and the sun was shining brightly.
It was good for everyone except for Dan. Dan was mean, a very mean boy who always bullied everyone. He kicked, punched and pushed other children. One day when he kicked a grade three, a teacher named Mr Tomato saw him.
Mr Tomato asked him who his teacher was, but Dan lied.
Later that day Mr Tomato asked the teacher that Dan had told him, but the teacher said, “No, he is not in my class”. So the teacher went through all the classes, but he missed Dan’s class. He went to the office to make an announcement, but Dan saw him and took the classroom speaker down.
At the end of the day the teacher saw him and asked him where his parents were. Dan took Mr Tomato to his parents and he told them what had happened.
When they got home they had a stern chat and Dan never bullied again. He had definitely learnt his lesson!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!