I Loved You

“Here you go” I handed the coffee to the handsome young man, he was in here every day and ordered the same thing a coffee no extras just coffee. I always offered different drinks and food but he only wanted the same thing. I turned to leave but I stopped when he started to talk “excuse me but I haven’t ordered yet” I turned to him and smiled at his confused face. “Well, you have been here… for over a month now… I just assumed… I I im sorry” I held my head down and stuttered, I felt so stupid. “Oh I guess I have silly me but thank you, don’t be sorry you don’t need to be” I glanced at his face and realised he was blushing. “Is there anything else you would like?” I asked him curious of if he actually wanted something new. “I’m a little peckish. What do you recommend?” he asked, he was so polite. “Well I really enjoy chocolate which in that case the chocolate cake is yummy, so is the apple pie and the donuts and” I stopped when I realised he was chuckling at me; I blushed bright red realising I had started rambling over different sweet treats. “Sorry” I mumbled out. “Don’t be its nice to know that people are still passionate about food” he laughed as he said it “but apple pie does sound great.” I quickly hurried off to grab him a slice. After I gave him a slice, I had to go serve other people. I was almost finished my shift when Trevor came in, I was behind the counter and let out a groan. “I would help but he is in your section” Taylor said to me. Taylor was the sweetest guy you ever could meet, he was a waiter and he was always nice but I knew he could hold his self in a fight. He had tattoos up one arm but he always was nice to people even when they assumed he was up to no good. Trevor was my ex and was a huge mistake, sucking it up I walked over with a fake smile on my face while walking over I saw the guy I severed early watching me. “Hi, welcome to mumma’s bakery what can I get for you?” I asked Trevor acting like I had never seen him before. “I want you” was all he said. I looked up at him and when I made eye contact I could see he was sincere but those eyes had lied before and I knew they were lying now. “Sorry that’s not for offer anything else” I said has sickly sweet as possible. “I am being polite, nice and sending flowers, why are you being such a bitch?” he said angrily to me. “Well if you haven’t decided yet then I will give you some time” I turned to walk back into the bakery but he roughly grabbed my arm and spun me around. He tried to forcefully kiss me and I was trying to push him back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!