Halo

Once upon a time there lived a dreadful Halo and it was going to destroy the world. So the alien team are on a mission to terminate the Halo. The two commanders were Adam and Alyssa with their group of 4 other troops. Green ugly zombies guarded the Halos quarters. So the Alien team had to kill them. They used their tanks and their needlers to kill them. Alyssa tripped with her rocket launcher in her hand and blew up both Commander Adam and herself. They both respawned with only 2 more lives. Adam put on a invisible cloak but sadly Alyssa spawned right on the edge of a bridge. So she fell to her second death. She only has one more chance. They went onto the elevator and they could see the massive Halo hovering over them. Alyssa got too scared and jumped through the elevator glass to her death. It was all up to Adam now to eliminate the Halo. He shot the Halo with a needler but it did nothing except kill him. Adam teleported right where they died the first time by the rocket launcher. He picked the deadly launcher up and blew up the Halo Everyone loved him and he got flowers.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!