The Turtle And Her Twin Sister

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Once upon a time a turtle called Lucinda had only a Dad and another turtle called Lexi had only a Mum.
At Girl’s Turtle camp, they met at the sword fight competition and they did mean things to each other. They also found out they looked exactly the same but they didn’t like each other.
When they did the meanest thing, they were sent to the “being bad hut”. In the hut, they found out they liked exactly the same things. They also found out that Lucinda’s Dad was Lexi’s Dad and Lexi’s Mum was Lucinda’s Mum. They decided to switch places after camp and find out what their Mum or Dad were like for a week.
Then Lexi told Lucinda that Dad was getting married again to a cool and funky but mean lady-turtle called Melina. So they had to get together so they could get rid of her.
Lucinda and Lexi decided to go on a camping trip with their Mum and Dad to try and get them back together but Melina went instead of Mum. They played tricks on Melina to get her angry and break up with their Dad and not get married.
After, Lexi and Mum went home but Dad and Lucinda decided they didn’t want to lose the others again. So they rushed to the Great Barrier Reef and the girls made a special romantic surprise for them. Mum and Dad fell in love and got married again. The girls were so happy because they could be with each other all the time.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!