Never Runaway

I was running I don’t know where but all I know is I don’t want to go back home. I reached a café 3 KM away from my house well my old house. No going back now I thought to myself. I thought if I ran to the petrol station there would be a phone for me to use I was wrong and remembered my brother worked there “it will never work’’ I whispered a man saw me and ran towards me I screamed and ran the other direction “wait’’ the man yelled but I kept running as fast as a cheetah but it was no use he caught me held a knife to my throat demanding my money but I wouldn’t give in to this sick and mean man. He slit my throat and as it started to bleed I called for help “shut your mouth’’ he said to me over and over threatening me over again and again but in the end the pain to bare was too much the blood in my hand said it all I was going to die, But I didn’t however the pain I was in I might as well of. Lying there in pain is all I could do.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!