Dandelion White

In the back garden, digging up a very big bone, is a small fluffy white dog. (That’s me!) But I’m not so white anymore!
“Dandelion! What have you done?” Asks a little girl in an orange dress and yellow tights. I think she wants to play! “Woof Woof!” I reply jumping up and down excitedly.
Uh oh! She has picked me up! My little legs are moving as fast as a car but I’m not getting anywhere! HELP!
Then I see a white tub, the colour I...used to be. Water is pouring into it. And suddenly I know what it is. It’s a bath! The thing every dog dreads....
Then I see my chance. The door is open! I wriggle out of the girls grip and bolt to the door! Almost, almost and.....NOOOOO! A lady in jeans and a purple top picks me up and dunks me in the water! My fur gets soaked and I feel cold even though the waters warm.
“Good,” I hear a little voice say, “Nice and clean!” I start to walk out and as I reach the door, I shake as hard as I can, hoping I got them wet.
I’m almost at the door when I see a shiny thing called a mirror. I look in it and I see.....Me, all shiny and clean!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!