Lame Dave

One day there was a man called Dave. He always told unreal jokes which was so boring. He was very lame. Everyone called him Lame Davey except for Bob. Bob called him Davey. Bob did not like his jokes either but they were friends.
Bob lived next door to Dave. One day they had an argument, Dave said to lame joke to Bob. Bob said “You can’t keep on saying lame jokes.” “Okay” said Dave. “Good” said Bob, then they went to the park then went back home.

When they got back home, they played video games on their X-Box until morning They had lunch together that day and dinner. They had prawns and played more video games. In the morning Dave had porridge. The next day Bob died in a car crash and Dave cried ‘Noooooooooooooooooo! He cried like a wincey whiny baby.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!