Adventures Of Max & Alex

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

It was a beautiful morning. The skies were blue and the sun was shining. Max and Alex were very excited about their school excursion.

As they were walking to school, the black clouds started taking over, they knew there was something wrong. They were suddenly surrounded by Red Eye’s pirates who he had been keeping as slaves. All pirates had bombs around their necks with a countdown of seconds left on them.

Alex and Max had to think quickly before the countdown was over. Alex took the bubble gun out of his bag. This was his latest invention. The bubbles could travel as fast as 340 km per hour. He was then quick enough to start shooting the pirates. As the pirates were being lifted by the bubbles, there were explosions in the sky.

Then suddenly Brux appeared from all the black smoke. He had been programmed by Red Eye to Kill Max and Alex.

Brux was not happy, he said “not so fast boys” as he was pointing his sword to them. Max was a great Swordsman. He started to fight Brux with his sword. Brux is big and awkward, he kept missing Max. As Max was keeping Brux busy, Alex shot another bubble at Brux. He was then lifted to the skies and disappeared into the black clouds.

Black clouds lifted and blue sky was out again. Alex and Max had saved the day and Red Eye had lost one more time.

Until next time Red Eye!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!