NATIONAL TREASURE 2


Ben Gates was in a building showing people a video about a man that was killed in the past (please note that this story is not true). I forgot what his name was but here’s the story: Two men went into a tavern and asked a man to crack a code. When the man started cracking the code a man came along and killed him. As the man was dying he threw the code into the fire but the other man quickly got it out. The dying man cried out, “the, the, the death the death that all men pay the death that all man pay!” and died. The man’s son cried out for help but sadly nobody came. When the video finished playing, somebody stood up and said, “ladies and gentlemen I present to you,” he held up a piece of paper, “one of the missing pieces of the man’s notebook!” everybody gasped. When everybody left they tested it. “It fits,” said Ben examing it.

Ben Gates’s friend met Ben at his house. Ben was sitting at the doorstep, “what happened to you?” He said seeing his friend carrying all his stuff, “well,” said his friend sitting down next to him. “My car was being towed and I got slapped with a huge fine.” “What happened to you and Abigale?” he asked. Abigale was Ben’s girlfriend that they met on their last treasure adventure. “Well she started fighting so….” “So what have you been doing?” “It was getting annoying so we split up.”
Ben wanted to break into Abigale’s house so they did just when they were about to leave they heard talking outside. “She’s on a date.” said Ben. Ben’s friend went into hiding but Ben stayed outside the door. Abigale walked in with the Whitehouse guy. “What are you doing here?” asked Abigale. “I was just getting my stuff,” answered Ben. “Hand it over Ben,” said Abigale. Ben gave her the credit card. The Whitehouse guy left. Abigale started walking down the hall. “Look I need something,” said Ben. “No!” said Abigale. “You can have the tea tables.” Abigale stopped and turned around, “both of them?”

Together they found out that the piece of paper from the notebook was a cypher written backwards. So they attended the president’s birthday party, their plan… to kidnap him to tell them where the lost city of cebala was. Ben led the president into a cave where the president told Ben about a book in the library that could have the information he was looking for.

Once at the library, Ben found the book and jumped into Abigail’s car. It was a full on car chase. The police were catching up but they were too dumb to notice the closing gates. CRASH! They got away. A few hours later they were at the rocks where the most famous president’s faces were carved out. Ben and his little company walked along the top of the rocks and Ben put his hand in a ledge, pulled it and some rocks gave away. They entered the long lost city of Cebela.

As Ben and his company entered they fell, it was a trap! Eventually they got out but they were separated from Ben’s grandparents. A few hours later they got together again and came to a big wall they needed to cross it so the bad guy turned the wheel and stayed there. Water was flooding in and the bad guy died. The rest of the company made it without the bad guy and eventually they made it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!