A Good Day

The orangey, red sunset glowed across the crystal clear water, shrinking as the day goes to sleep.
The water crashes along the golden yellow sand, and splashes right up until it reaches the green spiky bushes and soft scruffy grass. The tide was in.
Today has been a very good day. I was no longer lonely.
I met a new friend, her name is Abigail.
We met this morning on the beach and I was excited to meet someone my own age.
She had long, blonde hair like me.
She had a pretty dress on like me.
She was a good dancer like me.
Maybe she was real, or maybe I was using my imagination!
From today onwards I will never be lonely ever again.
I will always have my imagination.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!