Wanda, The Friendly Fish

There once lived a bubbly fish called Wanda, who lived underwater and was friend with the whole sea city.
One day, there were many new sea animals arrived. These animals were unfriendly. Wanda tried to make friend with them, but was rejected because they were jealous of her beauty and popularity.
Wanda went to see her friends and told them that the new sea animals refused to be friend with her. Her friend then said, "You don't have to become friends with everyone in the city. It is their loss that they are not your friend".
This has upset Wanda, so she started to head home. On the way to her house, she saw a fish got tangled in the net. Wanda swam over and helped to free the fish. The fish thanked her and disappeared into the deep water.
Soon, a school of new sea animals approached Wanda and gave her a big hug. They now wish to become her friend because of her kindness and friendliness.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!