Sandy Escape

I walk along the sandy shoreline scattered with beautiful and colourful seashells. The deep orange sun is setting in all its glory. I enjoy the squish of the wet sand filling the empty spaces between my toes and leaving foot prints in the soft sand.
I think about the wonderful paradise I will have to leave to go back to the busy lifestyle of the city. I hear the swish of the calming waves slowly inching up the beach in a back and forth motion. The sound of the soft peaceful water blows all my thoughts away.
I place my hand against a palm tree and lean my head against its husky trunk. I close my eyes and begin to hum a sweet little tune. I smile at a little blue crab threatening to pinch my pinky toe. What a silly little guy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!