Where Did The Birds Go?

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Today it’s a rainy day. All the birds are gone. I think they are in a nest or having a secret meeting in a cave. I think they were talking about how they could do their missions in the rain. They had an idea, they would have a raincoat and a helmet. So they planned that on rainy days, the yellow birds would be the fire fighters. The rosella birds wanted to be fashion birds so they could go in a limousine and entertain the other birds. The black and white magpies would be the police so they could catch the birds who were speed flying. The red birds were traffic birds so they could warn other birds if there were any chance of crashing. The cockatoos decided they would be on the food patrol duty because they were the toughest birds. The black scary crows wanted to be on the television so they could scare the other birds. When the other birds watched the crow’s TV show they all started SCREAMING! Finally they all had a party to celebrate the rainy day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!