Battle Of The Mysterious Creatures

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

In the dark, as a flying creature glides through the sky, strange things start to happen. Traffic lights cause chaos, wolves and dogs howl and people fight. As this creature flys, people sight its shadow and describe it as a man-like beast shaped as a moth. People acted stange around this moth-like creature, almost hypnotised. Then it swoops and terrorised the city below. Screams came, "Mothman!" The mothman begins to capture and devour terrified civilians as he takes over the city. But this isn't the only beast who wants to own the world. Creatures from all over the world have come to the one place where mythic creatures unite, even though they don't know it. The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, the Jersey Devil and the Sigbin all start fighting while killing people in the process. As the day went by, the city crumbled and the death toll kept going up. By the end of the day, only a few survivors stood in New York. The monsters centered towards each other and then the biggest battle in the history of the world began. The monsters blasted each other with forces stronger than nuclear energy, but this power is at a cost. This power combines all of the monsters to make Obliterate Beast. This beast is mightier than Godzilla. Then all of a sudden, the Earth Defenders rise up from the ground to defend Earth. Right after that, the Mythic Dragon comes down from space to also defend Earth as it is an ally of Earth. The battle rages on as one monster takes one hit at a time. A sudden explosion then occurs. Man had dropped a nuclear bomb, weakening the Obliterate Beast but strengthens the Earth Defenders and the Mythic Dragon. The Earth Defenders and the Mythic dragon finish off Obliterate Beast with nuclear power and death punch. BOOOOM! The Obliterate Beast blows up into a million pieces and the Earth defenders sink into the ground, while the Mythic Dragon flies up to space. Now the Earthis saved!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!