Minecraft Monsters!!!

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

SWOOSH! That's me fighting and incinerating monsters while flying on my jet pack! The BIGGEST monster I've destroyed is ...? Bang! GODZILLA!!!
I saw a giant monster stomping on the city! (Smaller than Godzilla).
I jumped on my hover board and got my grenade launcher. I flew around shooting grenades at the beastly monster. It roared and I almost went flying! I quickly grabbed onto the handle bars on my hover board. I had to fly back to my gadget room. I grabbed the sword that I call the SLICER! It is 1km long and it has the enchantments bane of beasts, smite, knock back and sharpness.
I jumped on my hover board again and I rushed to the city as fast as I could. The beast tried to smash my hover board over but luckily I managed to dodge it. I bought out the slicer and I hit it as hard as I could. The monster burst into pieces. Blood and monster scales were everywhere. After a BIG days work I went to sleep in my time bed.
The next morning I woke to a CRASH! BANG! CREEK! I swung the curtains open and I saw a ...toe nail? I rushed to the top of my lookout and I saw a BIG knee?
I know what that was, it must be a giant monster! It had flaming wings, tentacle eyes, claws on its back and 10 dragon heads. That's bigger than Godzilla, that must be the Hydra!!!
It shot earthquakes right at y base so I jumped and put the ultimate force field on! The base shook like crazy and I smashed my head on the wall. The next thing I knew I was in a palace. There was a giant throne and on the throne there was a massive creature. 500,000 lurking creatures were guarding the throne.
My mind went blank, was all this a dream?
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!