Jack And Jason's Free Day

Jack and Jason’s free day
“Hey Jack, are you able to come to my house today?” asked Jack’s friend Jason urgently.
“Yeah, what time?” asked Jack.
“Now would be good” Jason said really urgently
“Ok, I’ll be there in 5 minutes,” replied Jack, and Jack hung up the phone.
Jack and Jason were best friends. In fact, they had been best friends since they started school six years ago. Wherever Jack was, Jason was as well. They especially loved to explore the mysterious forest behind Jason’s mansion. If they went on an adventure together, they always took their pet Dinodog and Dinocat, Grimmy and Meko, Grimmy was a male, and Meko was a female. It just so happened that it was Jacks Birthday on that day as well. Jack got into his car with Grimmy and went off to Jason’s huge mansion. It took a while to get to Jason’s house, but they finally got there. Jack knocked on the door and Jason answered it.
“Hi Jason” said Jack.
“Hi, let’s play some games.” Said Jason
“What games do you have?” asked Jack
“I have dying light and Mario kart.”
“Let’s play dying light” suggested Jack.
Then they played dying light for the whole day and after that they went to the mysterious forest behind Jason’s house. “Do you want to do some archery?” asked Jason
“Yeah, ok.” Replied Jack and with that they got some bows and went to the archery hut and started shooting.
Jack got bullseye 20 times and Jason 18 times.
“Jack, you got some skill!” exclaimed Jason
“So do you Jason, just two behind me.” Replied Jack
After that they ordered a helicopter ride and flew around the whole city of Sashez.
When they got off the helicopter they went to Jason’s house and kept playing some more dying light.
Jack had to go; it was 9:00pm and had to go home before his mum came home from work. “See ya at school Jason!” yelled Jack when he was leaving to go home.
“See ya!” Jason replied,
Then Jack faded into the dark cold black night and went home.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!