The Day My Body Went To Stop Aliens

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Ok this might be a silly time to talk but I want to tell my story. First of all this story or text is classified PG it contains mild violence and may frighten young children. Parental Guidance is recommended for viewers under 15 years.
Many years ago the aliens from Pluto wanted to wipe out the human race. But there was one girl and her dad that wanted to stop those aliens. Her name was Sally. Her dad’s name was Marco. They spent nearly a whole month getting ready for the aliens. Sally’s dad told Sally “According to my calculations the aliens will arrive in a month.”
“I’m not sitting around waiting for a month. Let’s go up to Pluto and stop the aliens from there.” Sally told her dad.
“Great idea.” Her dad told Sally. “But how are we going to get up there?” Sally’s dad asked.
“Build a rocket ship daddy.” Sally told dad. “Let’s start making it then.” Dad told Sally.
So Sally and Marco started to build a rocket ship. It was going to be so cool and epic and stuff like that. Five days later it was finished.
“Let’s go now dad.” Sally demanded. “Ok, ok.” Sally’s dad told Sally. “We’ll go now.” He told Sally.
“Yeah.” Sally yelled.
So Sally and Marco got into the ship and sat down on some chairs. “Let’s go.” Sally told her dad. “3, 2, 1 BLAST OFF!” They both yelled. They are now floating into space. They have passed Uranus and now Neptune and getting close to Pluto. “Are we there yet?” Sally asked her dad. “Soon.” Dad told Sally. “I can’t wait to kick alien butt.” Sally told her dad. “Oh don’t worry, we will.” Her dad told Sally.
They are now 100km away from Pluto. “I think I see aliens up in the distance.” Sally told her dad. “I see them too.” Sally’s dad told Sally. “They’re shooting us.” Gunshots were being fired everywhere. Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew. Sally and Marco started firing gunshots as well. Pew, pew, pew, pew, pew. As the battle went on and on and on and on more alien ships were getting destroyed by the minute. Soon all they had left was the boss ship. It was huge and fat. “Oh my fudge gun.” Sally’s dad said. “We’re going to die.” Sally said.
Before Sally or Marco could say anything else the boss ship started firing big bullets at Sally and Marco. Sally started firing everything they had. The volcano bomb hit the core of the ship and destroyed it. “HOORAY.” Sally and Marco yelled.
Sally and Marco came back down to earth and went back home. When they both got home Sally said “We defeated the aliens!”
“We certainly did Sally.” Her dad told Sally. From that day on Sally and Marco never faced any dangers again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!