A Buckaroon Whats A Buckaroon

A buckaroon what's a buckaroon

I love my new house! Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Emily and it's the holidays, this isn't really my house it's a beach house. So were should I explore first there's the beach, backyard, shops I don't now "Emily, Emily come unpack" that's my mum calling I better go unpack. Phew I'm away from the torcher now. I think I'll explore the beach first I'll go tell mum, she said yes but I've got to get back by sun down.

Wow it's beautiful, the warm sand between my feet, the splashing waves, I love it. Huh, whats that? There's smoke coming from the rocks, I think I'll go check it out. What is that? There's a small yellow figure coming towards me it's getting closer and closer it's...it's an alien, right in front of me I don't now if that's possible. Ok calm down every..."hello my name is Bucky and my ship has broken down, could you help me fix it",
“What a rude alien! But it actually spoke I think I've gone crazy.
"Hello are you going to help me or not".
“Yes I guess so”.
“Good now tell me what your name is?”
“It’s Emily”
“Awesome let's have a party to celebrate!”.
“No we can't my mum mustn't know you are here or she might have a heart attack or something like that”
“Ooh that sucks on my planet we get to party when ever we want”.
“Any way come with me and I'll show you the way to my house alright”.
“Oh, and earthling here's a list of the things you need to repair my ship”.
“Thank you but call me Emily, now let's go it's getting dark”.

“Here's my house you'll be sleeping in the attic and try not to make to much noise and don't come into the house all right. Here's the attic and here's a pillow and blanket.

“Bucky, wake up wake up we've got to fix your ship hurry up, according to my calculations it's 12 in the middle of the night. But I can't let my mum know. We're leaving now so let's go. What's first on the list Bucky, dog hair good I think when I was walking on the beach yesterday I saw a stray let's go see if he's still there. There he is let's go get some fur. Next is steel, there's a mechanic around here let's get some steel from there yeh. Excuse me could I buy some steel for $65 dollars”.
"Of course you can little girl here you go"
“Thank you. Quickly Bucky before he sees you. Phew that was close. Now what's next, a motor. Oh good we can get that from the mechanic you better hide again. I've gotten that, anything else”.
“Now let's go to my ship, here I'll put it together. I can go home. I'll miss you it was fun”.
“I will miss you too, but I better get home now”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!