The Hideous Fish

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

One night there was a little fish swimming in the ocean but it wasn’t an ordinary fish, it was an evil hideous fish.
The next morning, the hideous fish suddenly got bigger, stronger, powerful and scarier
and grew legs and arms.
The fish walked out of the ocean and into the busy city.
He destroyed lots of buildings and harmed lots of people, the city was a mess it then started to get dark outside so the fish went back into the ocean and became small again.
He becomes small and hideous every night and has warts all over his body and has really big eyes that pop out.
The next day the fish went near toxic waste and it made him stay small, he didn’t grow bigger like he normally does.
But he was still evil, strong, powerful and hideous.
He wanted to start a new life because he was so angry about the toxic waste making him small all of the time so he swam to the other side of the ocean. He met lots of other hideous fish and became friends with them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!