The Fabulous Teacher

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

One sunny day Mia was starting school, she was very excited. The next morning it was school time she was even more excited! She got ready straight away. When Mia arrived at school she met her teacher, her name was Miss Conway. After everybody was there they started praying "In the name of the Father..." When they finished praying they started to learn to write. Miss Conway was going to ask kids in the class to come to her and read. Mia thought her teacher was wonderful. At play time she found some girls in her class, they were playing mums and dads. When the bell went she joined her class line. Inside they did some maths equations, some kids were doing hard equations, some not. Then they went to art with Miss Swan, she was a master at art and creations. Mia enjoyed art. At recess Mia played mums and dads again but with kids joining in. After school, when she was about to leave, she forgot her jumper so she ran inside as fast as she could and went into her classroom. As she picked up her jumper she saw Miss Conway locking the door behind her with a nasty look on her face knowing she had locked Mia in. Mia was terrified and started screaming then she heard her mother’s voice, and she realized that it was all a dream and she was excited for school the next day!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!