Kelsie And Elsie The Koalas

One day at a zoo in Queensland there lived 2 koalas called Kelsie and Elsie people loved to come and see the koalas they think it is the best thing at the whole zoo! The 2 koalas sat and waited in there cage for people to come and pat them but no one came to give them any pats the 2 koalas thought “why is no one coming to pat us said Kelsie” “yeah why said Elsie” they waited and waited until morning tea Kelsie and Elsie ate there morning tea and they asked the monkeys “why is no one coming to pat us said Elsie” the monkeys didn’t know why anyone did not come to give Elsie and Kelsie a little hold or a pat. So the monkeys told the parrots about the pigs and one of the parrots finally said “yes and no one came to hold us and to stroke us said the parrot” then pass it on said the monkey really quickly so the parrot did what the monkey told her to do and passed it on next door to the parrots where the llamas the where all around in the very big paddock the parrot told the closest llama and said everyone up here is not getting any people to pat hold and scratch and all of us said the parrot so pass it on said the parrot very quickly so the llama did what the parrot told her to do she walked all over the side of the massive paddock and told the next house it was the lions the llama spoke the llama said no one is coming to the zoo in a small and very shaky voice the lion could not hear the llama so he said I can’t hear you he said it very loudly and then the llama said no one Is coming to the zoo that time the lion herd what the llama said okay he said and no one is coming to feed me tasty treats and the other lions too then pass it on said the llama very quickly so the lion went to the end of his house but there was no door it was the end of the zoo so who could the lion talk to? he waited there a couple of minutes and there was a long thing but it was only a zoo keeper checking in the night if the animals where okay then Elsie and Kelsie told the monkeys did you get checked on pass it on please so the monkey passed it on the monkey told the parrot pass it on please and the parrot passed it on the parrot said it to the llama pass it on please so the llama passed it on to the lion. The lion waited around 2 minutes and finally lions and finally the lion said yes and the next day lots and lots of people came to the zoo.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!