Magic Library

We walked through the corridor with a bag full of books and entered the library that was full of chooks we made a long trail of bread seeds that lead into the book from where they belonged then we closed the book.

Then we heard a noise from the shelf across. captain cook had come out of his book ‘have you seen my ship?’ he asked with a grin we directed him to his ship. ‘into the book and on your left you will find your ship there’ he went into his book so Anna closed the cover after him.

Rosie Anna and me looked at each other with disbelief. whats going on we said with confusion, but then we could smell chocolate cake so we followed the smell that was 2 shelfs ahead and sawer 2 kids cooking. they had escaped from there cookbook. They offered us some cake and then we took them back in their book by mistake because we felt like more cake.

I could hear my name being shouted ‘Luana Luana wake up you're going to be late for school''. That's when I realised it was all a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!