Teacher Spies

Have you ever noticed a teacher disappearing into the staff room? Well actually, it’s just a boring old room filled with teachers that finish crosswords, and drink coffee. NOT! The room that is only available for teachers, it is actually a lair for spies to save the world from educational threats, like broken rulers, and vandalised dictionaries.

How do I know? Well one day I was avoiding the school bullies in the hallway, and I came across my teacher, Miss Pierce. She was sneaking in the staffroom, like there was a mystery inside. I could hear her talking with another person quietly, in a secretive manner. I took a quick peep, and saw her in a black suit with a belt of weapons. It was shocking to see my boring old maths teacher, in a leather jacket, holding a pair of ninja stars. As I was trying to figure out who she was talking to, I felt a pair of hands grabbing me, and when I turned around, I knew exactly who it was.

It was Barry. Barry nagged me since Year one. He made irritating comments about my hair, and how it stuck out whenever I was annoyed. My hair was sticking out right now. “Go away!” I hissed. He continued to make ape noises and he jumped around the room like one. My head was getting a mega headache. As if my wish was granted, Miss Pierce came out of the staff room in her normal clothes, and scolded Barry for being a nuisance while classes
were working, and if he did not return to his room, he would get detention. I smiled. That was the number one excuse for a teacher to use if a child was naughty. While Barry shuffled to his classroom, Miss Pierce gave me a smile and offered me a butter candy. After that, she slipped back into the staff room, where the conversation continued. I sighed. I just love teachers, don’t you?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!