Sad Start

One day Anne Apple was going to a new school. She only knew one person, it was Tom Tape. By the time they got to the school the bell rang. They had no idea what class they were in. So they asked a teacher. “Are you two students new?” asked the teacher. “Yes,” said Anne. “Well go to the office and a teacher will help you,” said the teacher. “Ok,” said Tom. So the two went to the office and asked a teacher. The teacher gave them a map of the school. “thanks!” said Tom. They followed the map to their classroom. Knock knock. They knocked on the door. “Come in,” said the teacher. “You two must be my new students. I am Mrs Grape. Tom sit over there and Anne could you please sit next to Chelsea.” “Oh no!” Anne said in her head. At break Tom was too busy playing football with his new friends. So Anne asked Chelsea Cake if she wanted to come to her birthday party. “NO!” said Chelsea. The next day Anne asked again. she said “No.” “But tomorrow is my party and it’s a pool party.” said Anne.
“Wait did you say pool party? Because then I’m coming!” said Chelsea. “Can we come too?” asked Chelsea’s friends. “Sure Tom’s coming too.” said Anne.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!