Was Goldilocks A Criminal?

I, Mother Bear, am here to tell you the true story of Goldilocks and the three bears. Well everybody in my town thinks Goldilocks is a sweet, little girl. I did too until NOW-there was mess everywhere! I am sorry, let me tell you from the start.
I had just finished making some of my famous porridge and had dished it up into three carved bowls when I heard a yell of anger from Baby Bear; Father Bear had stepped on one of Baby Bear’s bright red toy cars. So Father Bear and I took Baby Bear outside for a stroll in the faint morning sun until he calmed down. We had left in such a hurry we forgot to lock the yellow door.
In the meantime a naughty little girl named Goldilocks had wandered in. Goldilocks had found three delicious bowls of creamy porridge but no she did not just eat Baby Bear’s she ate all of it because she was a pig.
Then in the fridge she found a large jug of freshly squeezed lemonade. She poured herself a big glass of it and went to watch some TV and her favourite program was on, “How to act like a sweet little girl”. So she sat down with her lemonade.
Suddenly the chair broke and her lemonade went flying onto the TV. She had broken the new TV.
Next she got some chips from the dusty cupboard and ate them all over my basket of clean clothes.
After eating all those chips Goldilocks felt very tired so she went upstairs in her muddy shoes into the bedroom. The first bed was too big, the second bed was too soft, and the third bed was just right so she fell asleep. Half an hour later from then I came back and I thought that the notorious “Wood Gang” had broken in until I saw muddy footprints leading up the stairs. We followed them and found Goldilocks snuggled up in Baby Bear’s bed.
Suddenly Baby Bear started crying, he mumbled, “I just got all my teddies perfectly set up.” At that moment I felt like a bomb had exploded. I felt so angry that I started yelling at Goldilocks and she woke up. She seemed terrified. Father Bear was about to punish her but she jumped out the window and was never seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!