Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

It was just one ordinary day. Well I, Ollie, thought it was. Okay, it was Tuesday and my weekly assignment was to write a book. So, I got started. It was called "Never Judge a Book By It's Cover". I wrote and wrote and um, well, wrote. 5 !/2 hours later... "Mum, I'm finished" I shouted. "Zzzzz" was the reply from Mum. I checked my watch, hang on it was, it was 9.30 pm "Aarrrr - how did this happen?" I snuck out and stole some food and a glass of milk. As I drank and ate I thought about how good my story was. While I was still eating I fell asleep. "Wake up sleepy head" my sister said angrily. "Stop" I said and turned my back to her. Finally I woke up and got ready for school. At school I showed my teacher my story. As she was reading she started to look weird... Then she fell to the ground. Ring ring, "we need the ambulance please our teacher has fainted". "Be there as soon as possible" answered the receptionist. Like a second later the ambulance came. "Yep she's fine, just loves this book so much."
They gave it to the publisher and... it was published.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!