The Animals In The Forest

Excellence Award in the 'Read Write Repeat 2015' competition

Once upon a time there was a hippo, a tiger, a giraffe and a monkey in a big green forest. Oh what fun they had. The monkey always swinged in the trees and played tricks on the other animals. The hippo was swimming in the river and the giraffe was eating the leaves from the trees. The tiger was sleeping in the shadow of a tree. But one day a man came with a chainsaw and he cut down all the trees. And after that, the life was very hard for the animals. They had no water and trees, to give fun, food and shade. But one day a boy came with a bucket of seeds and he planted them with a smile on his face. The trees and water came back for the animals and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!