Daisy And Twilight

Once upon a time a girl named Daisy went on a cruses ship. On her way to Africa it started to storm and then there was lightening. The lightening hit the ship and then the boat started to sink. Luckily Daisy got on the speedboat and drove it to an island nearby. When she got on to the island she built a little shelter and went to sleep.

The next day she was tired. Daisy heard footsteps but she didn’t think anyone lived there. Then Daisy saw what was making the footsteps. It was a horse. The horse was black with a brown mane. She was beautiful. Daisy went up to the horse and patted her. Daisy named the horse Twilight. Twilight and Daisy played all day and they then even slept next to each other. Daisy knew a lot about horses because she had them at home.

When she woke up the next morning she woke Twilight up. She got Twilight to lie down so she could hop on her back. She gave her a little kick so she would walk. They walked around, then they came to a trot and then did some cantering. After their ride they had a drink.

The next day they explored the island. They found some coconut trees. Daisy hoped on Twilights back and grabbed some coconuts of the trees. She got a big rock and cracked them open and ate some. Then they saw a cave. They went in there and had a look around but they couldn’t see anything threatening. So they decided to live in the cave. They got all the stuff from where they use to live. Luckily they moved in there because that night it was pouring rain. When they woke they went to go outside and then they saw a big puddle outside the cave. They were stuck, they couldn’t get out. So she got Twilight back and tried to ride her out. But Twilight wouldn’t go through the water. So Daisy had to swim through the massive puddle. When she go to the other said she was really cold, wet and hungry so she went and ate some coconuts. Then she brought some coconuts back for Twilight.

Then next morning the puddle was gone. So they went out for a big ride around the island. When they got back they were really tired so they went to bed.

When she woke up the next morning she went for a big ride. And Twilight got scared and threw Daisy off. Daisy was unconscious. Twilight was running around Daisy, who was not moving, wondering what was going on?

People were coming near the island and they saw Daisy and Twilight so they stopped. They realized that it was Daisy their granddaughter. They took Daisy and Twilight home. When Daisy woke up she didn’t know where she was. So she looked out the window and realised she was at home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!